As we all continue to take further measures to ensure the safety of our staff, customers, friends and family, Kelly’s Barber & Beauty is going to close temporarily. Our reopen date is currently unknown, and will be determined by what our local, provincial and federal governments have set out.
While our doors are officially closed, we want to let you know that we are still busy working away to make sure everything is sanitized, refreshed and ready to go when we open again.
We also wanted to let you know of some ways we can help you keep your hair/beauty routine in check even when you can’t come into the salon.
- We are continuing to sell online for as long as normal postal service is available to us. You can view our product offering here at www.kbbboutique.ca
- We have a number of our usual in-store products still available for purchase. You can send email orders through to email@example.com.
- We will post regular updates on our social media pages, so make sure you are following us on Facebook and Instagram. Please feel free to join our Kelly’s Barber & Beauty VIP Group on Facebook as well. There will be tips and tricks to manage your haircare regime while you’re social distancing.
- You can book and reschedule your appointments with us online by clicking here https://kellysbarbernbeauty.ca/make-a-reservation/, and on our salon app, which you can download in the Apple Appstore or on Google Play Store.
- Gift certificates are available for purchase on our website with a bonus for you! Buy $50, get $10, Buy $100 get $20!
- The most important thing to us all right now is to protect ourselves and the wider community by observing Government and WHO advice. We will stay in touch with you via email, SMS and social media and look forward to welcoming you back to the salon as soon as we are ready to open again.