COVID-19 RE-OPENING INFORMATION
WE WILL BE REOPENING MONDAY JULY 5TH 2021. WE WILL BE ATTENDING TO ALL THOSE WHO MISSED AN APPOINTMENT DURING THE SHUTDOWN FIRST, AND THEN OPENING UP BOOKINGS TO THE PUBLIC. PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST TO BE BUMPED UP ON THE LIST OR FOR HOME VISITS IN THE MEAN TIME.
AS OF JUNE 16 2021, HERE ARE THE APPOINTMENT GUIDELINES AT KELLY’S BARBER & BEAUTY:
- Neither employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have ANY COVID-19 symptoms
- Guests will be served by appointment only. This means that if you do not specifically have an appointment, you will not be permitted to enter the premises. This includes children.
- Guests will be greeted at the entrance
- If the salon is at capacity, guests will receive a text when they can enter the premises, as you may be waiting in your car or outside on the benches
- The number of guests on-premises will be limited to ensure 6ft social distancing.
- Our waiting area has been transformed to a boutique. There will be no seating available for waiting inside the premises.
- If you need any help with boutique items available, please ask your service provider or front desk staff for assistance.
- Stations will be staggered or at least six feet apart where possible. In areas where this is not possible, dividers have been placed to ensure adequate separation.
- Employees and guests must wear protective face masks as per OPH Guidelines
- All equipment used by a service provider will be sanitized between guests
- Guests will be expected to wash their hands or use sanitizer upon entering the salon company
- Doors and exits and other high traffic touch points will be routinely sanitized
- Barriers have been put in place at the front desk to ensure adequate separation.
- Hand Sanitizer is available for use at the front door upon entry, the front desk, each service provider station, bathroom, shampoo and backbar areas and lunch area for staff.
- Please maintain 6ft distancing where possible throughout the premises.
- For your safety, each staff member completes a covid screening questionnaire before coming to work. In the event that a staff member answers yes to any of the questions or has any symptoms of Covid-19, they will be required to self isolate until tested for Covid-19 and the test results are confirmed. If the test results are negative but the staff member remains ill and/or symptomatic, they will not return to work until 24 hours after symptoms have resolved.
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you with your protective face mask!
If you’ve had symptoms or have tested positive for Covid-19, you can reschedule your appointment after the following per the Ontario Health Guidelines:
- 3 days with no fever and
- Symptoms improved and
- 10 days since symptoms first appeared
If you tested positive for Covid-19 but had no symptoms, you can reschedule your appointment after 10 days have passed since test.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE DIGITAL CONSULTATION FORM BELOW TO ANSWER IMPORTANT QUESTIONS AND SECURE YOUR RESERVATION.